Friday, June 18, 2010

The Animal In Us


I just took one of those silly online quizzes that I saw on television -- it's called "the animal in you" and tells you what kind of animal you'd be. The quiz took 30 seconds to answer.

I hestitated on some of it -- like "assertiveness" and you're given four choices and I know there are people who would say I'm the strongest one because I can be, but I chose the middle one of "generally assertive; compromises easily" -- I do compromise easily, only because most of the time I really don't care.

Anyway, I came out as a bison! As I read the description, I have to say it was fairly accurate. It said I was "deceptively intelligent" -- what does that mean? I'm not as dumb as I look? But I know people who think I'm quite bright are surprised often by my choice (dumb) of tv shows, or even that I watch tv!

So go and take the quiz -- maybe you'll do better than a bison -- but then a bison is "strong shouldered" and so am I.

Oh, and Al Gore is a bison too! So I feel I'm in good company.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am a "DOG!"