Saturday, July 24, 2010

Checking Out




OK, I couldn't resist photographing the decorations on the way out.

It took me about 20 minutes to check out with one person in front of me because it was this 50ish-year old woman (with tattoos) who clearly didn't know how to work a computer and she would grumble and sigh and grumble and sigh and then someone would come by and she'd ask them what she was doing wrong, and they'd say, "Oh, you have to press ENTER" or something like that -- not complicated. She'd try again and mumble to herself, "Why isn't this working?" and someone would come by again and they'd say, "You have to move the cursor to the box..." This was basic stuff. I didn't really care that I was standing there and she kept looking at me worried and apologizing... so I had time to soak in the decorations.

No comments: