Sunday, September 19, 2010

Coming Attractions

I'm so old that I remember when trailers for new movies were called "Coming Attractions." I was talking to someone -- I think it was Mary -- who had found a television show of old newsreels and was enjoying them... so we were reminiscing about going to the movies and seeing a newsreel, a cartoon, and Coming Attractions in addition to the movie.

These days, we could all use a cartoon. Every so often, late at night, I'll stop and watch a Tom & Jerry cartoon -- I swear there's some weird channel that runs Tom & Jerry cartoons 23 hours a day.

So here are my Coming Attractions. I leave tomorrow for a road trip/client visit to Cincinnati. Mary will be sending photos of her dragon boat races from this weekend, and who knows what other happy adventures may happen this week.

No comments: