Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Send Good Thoughts


Light a candle, say a prayer, send light or whatever your particular spiritual belief is on behalf of Stephanie who is having major surgery tomorrow, Thursday, December 9. The doctors can do it an easier way or a hard way, but they won't know until the surgery starts.

I spoke with her tonight and she's doing the fasting and drinking a half-gallon of whatever it is they want you to drink. A while back, in the face of the impending surgery, we made a plan to be at Maz Mescal on Sunday, January 2, 2011 to ring in the New Year. Tonight we even decided what we are going to order so please imagine us sitting there toasting with our frozen margaritas.

12/9 Update: All is well. The bad part is that her surgery was scheduled for 12:20 and they didn't get to her until 3:45. The surgeon was able to do it the "easier" way which means she thinks she will be going home in two days as opposed to having to stay a week or more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only way I can make a comment is through anonymous....so here I go! This is Stephanie......
I see my surgeon on Jan. 3rd so I am looking forward to celebrating the New Year with my friend Pat on the 2nd.