Wednesday, September 7, 2011

And another thing...

I had complained to the Holiday Inn Express via the website about my experience two weekends ago, with rain water puddling in the room, the reluctance to give me a late checkout, and that darn takeout menu still in the guest book.

Just now, I got an email and I was anxious to see their reply... I hate these generic replies... and this one was particularly bad as they filled in the blank wrong in the first line. My experience with the [my email address] ?

Dear Ms. Luebke,
Thank you for contacting Guest Relations regarding your experience with the [my email address]. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to bring this matter to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience the room conditions and level of service from the hotel staff may have caused you.

me again: then it goes on and on... you've read these letters before. Now my letter is being forwarded to the hotel so we'll see if they reply.

1 comment:

fran said...

The nitwits' initial response is so, so....RANDOM.
Can't wait to hear the hotel's words of wisdom about your terrible experience with patricialu@aol.com