Sunday, December 4, 2011

The Great Outdoors

Fran writes: Look who I ran into this beautiful morning: The smiling Buddah on the front lawn of a house on Garrison St

Fran continues:First the Buddah, now cherry blossoms in December (on Fessenden St). You may recall his tree also blossomed late last year. Late bloomer.
It's still September in December in my garden. My handyman Ray came over to do winter cleanup and he didn't have the heart to dump these. He thinks the ivy will last all winter. We'll see. We really haven't had a hard frost yet.

Wish I could bring this geranium plant inside but my apartment is just too dark to sustain plants in the winter.

These are my outdoor Christmas/winter decorations. I paid $18 for painted sticks. They perk the place up a bit, and also look great when it snows.

This is the longest living impatiens around -- brave little bloom.

1 comment:

Mary Mc said...

beauty everywhere we look!