Friday, December 9, 2011

Macho Update

You may have missed it (I did), but Stephanie posted this comment yesterday:

Thank you all for the good wishes. Today, 12/8, I finally got my computer up and running. It has been one hectic ride but we are slowly settling down. Macho has come out from under the bed. He eats and drinks plenty of water. He is exploring and every morning he walks around the pool. (the outside of course). My friends across the yard have a new Bassett Hound. Macho loves dogs and would love to go nose to nose with him but the puppy is very leary. We are hoping that they will make friends.


Anyway, we still have 8 boxes to unpack. We had a total of 37 boxes so we are doing well. We bought a new car yesterday. A Mazda mini van. We just love it.


Take care and thanks for the good wishes...


Stephanie

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I loved the image of Macho walking around the pool! (Don't hold your breath waiting for him to go in.) Will Macho and the Basset Hound become friends? I can't wait for the next chapter!

Melissa said...

We need photos!!!