Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Coincidence

I know I've spoken of this before, but it happened again today. That is the circumstance where the exact same words are spoken on the TV/radio at the same time I'm typing those words or reading them on the computer. And this is not common words.

So today, I'm proofreading something about a pilot and just as I read "color blind," someone on TV said "color blind" -- at the exact same moment -- it was as if I were reading those words aloud on my computer -- and I glanced up at the TV and there was a book being shown called Color Blind.

Maybe this is just totally random, but it happens to me about 2 or 3 times a week. If it's not random, is there some message? If so, I haven't even come close to figuring out.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

This happens to me too, that I will be reading an odd phrase in the newspaper when someone says it on TV. I don't think it's random, but I don't think there is a message from some god either. Something in between.