Monday, April 1, 2013

Hairy Chest

This started out as a Family Feud post but morphed into more. I was flipping around the channels tonight and landed on Family Feud where the Fast Money round was happening. The question was, "On a scale of 1 to 10, how sexy is a man with a hairy chest?"

I said 8, the contestant said 5, but the most popular answer was one. I thought wow, that must be a generational thing as I came of age when men's chests weren't manscaped and waxed. I still do enjoy a bit of forestry there.

I wanted a photo to accompany this insight, but instead found this startling photo:


I was looking at this photo and thought you'd need a 55-gallon drum of wax to clean up this guy. I decided to play my one and only April Fool's joke. I am seeing my mani-pedi-waxing woman on Thursday and wrote her an email with the subject line "have a favor to ask you."

I told her my new boyfriend would be with me on Thursday and could she squeeze in a full body wax for him and cut and pasted the photo. I did add "April Fool" to the end just so she knows this is a joke.

She told me when she first came to this country from Venezuela she was working in a spa and they asked her if she'd be willing to do a wax job on a man "down there" including his "you know whats" and she didn't understand enough English and said she would do it. Then she realized what she had signed up for. I think that was the first and last time she did it. She did say none of the spa ladies wanted that particular job.

Anyway, I hope I make her laugh. And no, this is too much hair. I don't want to be with Big Foot.
 
**********************
This just in: Marianella, the mani-pedi woman, has responded with this message back which sort of sums it up:
 
Hahahahahahahahahaha
That was good...so funny!!! But horrible at the same time hahaha 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so disgusting. I bet there is a woman out there somewhere that would find him sexy. He makes my skin crawl! Stephanie

BTW, what's his name is still on AI.

Melissa said...

I would have loved to have seen her face when she got your email!

Anonymous said...

propecia pharmacy propecia results on hairline - is generic propecia effective