Sunday, April 14, 2013

Mary Arrives in Orlando

Her event is at one of those spa/hotel/conference center type places. Here we go:

Mary is sharing a suite with either three other or four other women. She says, "There's another room up the spiral staircase on the left."

The view from our suite - unfortunately for the picture, it's s screened in balcony. This place is huge - after I checked in I was sent to VIP services to get a map and directions to our building...

Pat adds: EEK. Shades of Opryland where everyone walks around with a map. The thing I don't want to hear when I check into a hotel is, "You're in the Milennium Towers... just walk through that arch, past the atrium. past the first set of elevators...."

 She says about this photo:
This is in the other bedroom
 
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All I can say is WOW! That hotel is so beautiful. What hotel is that? Have a great time, Mary!

Stephanie