Friday, April 5, 2013

Mary's Springtime

Mary says: This is the National Postal Museum, in what used to be the main DC post office. I love the massive yellow flower bed in front of the status old building. Ir's actually an interesting place right by Union Station.
Mary says:
This is my camelia, opening up

Mary says: I'm sitting on my porch and enjoying the fresh air and the birds. You can see my forsythia is going well thus year. The little white flowers are on my magnolia bush - I forget the variety but the flowers come first, then the foliage.



 

3 comments:

Mary Mc said...

Boy, I can't type when I'm using my phone! I meant a "staid" old building, not a "status" old building. I'll claim it auto-corrected and I didn't notice. I'll pretend there aren't any other spelling errors.

Pat said...

I'm trying to tame the perfectionist in me -- I could have corrected it as well. I did wonder what a "status" old building is.

Barbara said...

How nice of Milo to let Mary on his porch!