Sunday, April 7, 2013

Saint Anthony Does it Again!

Preparing for my trip, I could not locate this zippered pouch where I keep all my chargers and cords -- yeah, last time I lost a cord, this time it was the whole pouch. What bothered me is that this was a fairly large item -- sort of the size of a make up case. I ran out of places to look. I even moved furniture.

Part of me was sure I had thrown it into the open suitcase for this trip, but it wasn't in my suitcase. I had checked three times.

I had fooled around praying to Saint Anthony, but then thought I should get serious. I sat and prayed genuinely, got up to look in my 80% packed suitcase one more time, and there it was.

This pouch has the Brooklyn Bridge on one side in beiges and browns, and the other side is black. The lining to my suitcase is black and this was face down and totally camouflaged against the lining. You couldn't see it, but I had stuck my hand in and was feeling around.

So that opened the gateway to being able to do the next group of chores which was to charge everything which is now done.

A hearty thanks to Saint Anthony.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thumbs up!!!!! Stephanie

Melissa said...

Goes to show... Ya never know!!!

Mary Mc said...

I love it when that happens!