Thursday, June 27, 2013

Photos from Stephanie

These came with no captions so I'm going to guess. This is Stephanie's newest cat which is a calico named Callie and I'm not sure if I'm spelling her name right.

Stephanie at the gala dinner a view weeks back with her husband Danny.

More Danny and Stephanie

More Callie

I think tuxedos do the most for the most men.


I assume this is back at Steph's house.

Sleeping cat

Alert cat. I think she likes getting her photo taken as she appears to be posing.

4 comments:

Mary Mc said...

I love these pictures Stephanie! All of them!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mary and Pat for posting them. I sent more but I think only a certain amount fit on the page. I will try to send a few more. Stef

Barbara said...

Callie is beautiful and she looks very smart, too.

Valentino said...

Caro Kali,
My heart sang when I saw your photo. Meeting you would be a joy. Please, may I have the honor of taking you to dinner and a Broadway show? We'll fly up to NY in my private jet.
Respectfully, Valentino