Saturday, June 1, 2013

Stephanie's Gala

Stephanie and her husband Danny got involved with Knights of Columbus through their church when they moved to Florida, and Danny has become active in it. I'm writing this via memory from a conversation Stephanie and I had a few weeks ago.

This weekend is the ceremonial weekend where some Knights move up to a different, higher level and that will happen to Danny. I remember Stephanie bought a new dress. I remember it was on sale. This banquet is in a fancy hotel in Tampa.

I suggested Stephanie ask someone with a camera-phone to mail me a photo and here it is.

2 comments:

Mary Mc said...

Looking good Stephanie!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Pat and Mary. I was very proud of Danny. It is quite an acomplishment for him. He made the Fourth Degree and that is the highest degree. Of course there are the higher ups. There are many Grand Poo-Pahs. It was a whirlwind week and we are home and totally exhausted.