Friday, August 2, 2013

Almost Time To Go

This morning, at 5:30, getting up for my last event (breakfast for 325), the first thing I did was to put on my wrist band which I had on the nightstand. Didn't want to forget it, and I felt like some prisoner who has to wear ID.

But here's how I'm feeling as I prepare to go home:

 

Of course, I had to have my final ice cream of the week:



Of the ice cream I had this week, I must say that the raspberry with that real unfrozen fruit was the best.

But the good food isn't over yet. I had not made it to the pie restaurant -- and part of me didn't want to go by myself. Tonight I was supposed to go to the fancy restaurant with Lane, but something work-related came up and she has to be back on the field for an 8:30 pm event. I suggested we switch from fancy to Shreiner's so that's where Lane and I are headed. We'll be like old folks -- 5:30 dinner -- I'd rather eat early than to rush, rush, having Lane checking the time.

Pie photos to follow. Yay.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip home. See you next Thursday. Can't wait...Stephanie