Sunday, August 4, 2013

Continuing East; Now in Pennsylvania; Home Tomorrow

I could have made it home today, but I like my leisurely pace and my laundry and work-work will be there when I get home. No rush. Spectacularly perfect weather. I haven't mentioned that this car has an active Sirius radio so I've really been enjoying that.

East through Ohio

Leaving Ohio

Entering Pennsylvania (NO tolls!)

Here for the night; that's the price, not the temp. This is an old property, but it's clean and smells good. Nice room amenties.

Fresh looking and fresh smelling king size bed

Funny the extras in a cheap room -- this one has a refrigerator and a microwave and coffee maker, fairly big screen TV. Great value for what I'm paying.

1 comment:

Barbara said...

The "East through Ohio" picture looks fake -- like clouds in an oil painting!