Thursday, September 26, 2013

K-cup Exchange

I first heard about Keurig coffee makers here at this client where one of the men I work with kept raving about it -- so much so that I bought one. In the past few years, we've exchanged K-cups -- I don't like really strong coffee and he does so this trip I brought him the "extra bold" cups I got in sampler packs.

When I told him I had some K-cups for him, he said someone had given him some pumpkin-flavored coffee and asked me if I wanted to try it. I have to say it doesn't immediately appeal to me, but I said sure so I will be reporting on pumpkin-flavored coffee when I get home.

Had a good, productive, creative day today -- it was another beautiful day even though I didn't get outside all day. Nice in the morning and nice driving home.

No comments: