Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Just Another Tuesday

Either my life is dull or I haven't had anything annoy me recently -- am just checking in to say I'm alive and well in NYC.  The weather has turned cool, there's something about the change of seasons -- this happens every year -- from the warm to cold weather -- that makes me tired. Must be some ancient DNA left over from cavewoman days. I feel like hibernating.

Let's see if I can find at least one interesting picture to pass along. I'll go and check Twitter:

Here's one I liked -- it's a rainy night in Paris. Ir looks like a painting.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm with you girlfriend!

Anonymous said...

I think I've been on that hill before...gave me a the "deja vu" chills at first, then made me smile. It has actually changed seasons here...can't wait for the time to change, too!