Monday, November 4, 2013

Kali, the Huntress

It turns out that this innocent looking cat is actually quite the hunter. Stephanie writes:

She has brought in from the lanai so far a gecko, but now, she brought me a new present....a frog.  I saw her slinking into the bedroom from the lanai looking all coy and smug.  I followed her into the bedroom and there jumping around was a frog!  Of course I screamed and woke up all of Charlotte County.  Danny managed to put a garbage can over it and then gave it its freedom to the great outdoors.  The gecko was not so lucky.



4 comments:

Barbara said...

What a beautiful cat! She does look a little smug though.

Mary said...

She is adorable

Anonymous said...

Thank you Barbara & Mary. She is a terror.

Stephanie

Stancie said...

I miss having a hunter cat. The most amazing had an over active thyroid (another story) and cleared the neighborhood of rabbits, chipmunks and squirrels,in that order. Loved that cat:)