Sunday, February 2, 2014

Wow, not much to report

Just checking in so you know I'm still here. Nothing intriguing to write about; no complaints; no interest in Super Bowl. About to watch Downton Abbey.

After Downton Abbey, I've been watching this show, a reality show, about this place in Nova Scotia called The Money Pit where supposedly pirates buried treasure. People have been trying for decades to find this treasure. I read about it for the first time as a young girl in Reader's Digest and what's odd is that some of the treasure hunters had their first interest way back then as well. I think the article was in 1963 or so. I'd never forgotten that article. So now with all the electronics and detectors it's easier than the olden days to go treasure hunting and last week's show ended with them "finding" something but we might have been tricked with that cliff hanger.

You can read more about it here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oak_Island

Hope all is well with you.

No comments: