Monday, May 19, 2014

Busy Monday

I had a visit from the Visiting Nurse, also my first of four appointments with the physical therapist who put me through various tests and wanted to see how I got in and out of bed, up and down on the toilet and in and out of the shower, various strength and endurance (pant, pant) tests, etc. He's coming back on Wednesday.

Tomorrow Barbara is coming to have lunch and help me organize some paperwork. And eat Gracie's cheeseburgers. How's this for medical advice? When I was leaving the rehab place, the dietician said I needed protein so I should eat a cheeseburger once a week. Yeah, I can manage that. Hopefully, Verizon will come to fix my landline (between 8 am and 11 pm)

So I'm puttering along, making progress.

2 comments:

Mary said...

sounds very good - especially the cheeseburger

Melissa said...

So glad your are feeling good, and HOME! Can't wait till I get home too :).