Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Making Progress

Marilyn just left to do errands, but we made great headway. All mail is now sorted, filed and bills all paid current.

The Verizon guy came this morning -- and my phone is now fixed. He said there was a huge outage while I was gone and Marilyn called Verizon to try to get me credit for the whole time, but I am only getting credit from the day I reported the problem which is last Friday. Oh well, it's something.

In the meantime, I was so grateful to have the Internet wifi that Melissa got me as Verizon was also my Internet router, but now both phone and my Internet are working.

But, of course, it's always something. When Marilyn left, she said there's something wrong with the lock on my door and I will have to call a locksmith. Also, the water has not been turned on in my garden yet.

We're making babysteps here -- you wouldn't believe how much paper recylcing has left this apartment in the past two days. I also gave Marilyn all my "fun" entertainment magazines as I know I will never get around to reading all of them. It feels good to not be a hoarder. I kept Vanity Fair and a few others.

No comments: