Monday, September 22, 2014

Gotta Say Something...

Haven't posted in a while because I have nothing much to say. The weather has turned cool. I just finished eating the leftovers from last week's meeting. At the last minute I had decided to get all the sandwiches the same and was doing turkey and swiss on a sesame bagel... Marilyn picked smoked turkey and that was so good I'll have to do it again.

Somebody was killed by a black bear in New Jersey today.

Ana came and cleaned and I love that soapy clean smell that lasts about 30 minutes. She uses Murphy's Oil Soap on the floors and I love that smell.

I remain grateful for having a washer and dryer in my apartment. Years lugging stuff to a laundromat left scars on my psyche. Ok, I'm exaggerating, but I never use my washer/dryer without thinking how glad I am that I can do it at home.

I am not a Gatorade fan or a particular Derek Jeter/Yankee fan, but it's worth googling this Gatorade commercial of Derek... makes me misty eyed every time!

I'm down to six bills in my "manage my claims" in health insurance. I continue to take people's advice and ignore them. I have paid every bill where I had a paper bill from someone, but these have none so I just watch them and slowly a bunch just go away.

No comments: