Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Lunch with Judy

Judy is my longest duration friend. Believe it or not, we went to nursery school together. In those days, there were two years of kindergarten -- junior and senior, and we were in junior kindergarten together. I was three years old, turned four that October. Hmmmm... that was a while ago. I still remember my older sister taking my hand and bringing me to the junior kindergarten room, dropping my hand and there I was!

I couldn't decide which photo I preferred so here's both:


3 comments:

Barbara said...

Here's the question: do you still see the 3-year-old when you look at her?

Pat said...

no, but I do see the teenager. She has the most amazing memory -- like who sat next to whom in certain classes.

Melissa said...

I get a kick out of your memory... I can barely remember high school! I can't imagine knowing a friend from jr kindergarten!