Saturday, February 14, 2015

Saturdayt Report

Slept in blessed dark and silence until noon today,.. and have just sort of puttered along. I can do almost everything myself, and am grateful (really) to be using a toilet. Got dressed, cooked, did some laundry, did some work-work, was rude to whoever at Citibank on line far, far away was trying to help me and really was of no help. A typical day.

We're supposed to have snow tonight, and it really is cold. I have a small space heater which I can't find. Mary really searched when she was here. I know I never had it upstairs where I am, know it didn't break... so where the heck is it? Oh well, I'll save on my electric bill!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

The small comforts of home sweet home 😀. who needs a sweetie when you have your very own bed :).