Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wednesday Check In

First and foremost, please send good thoughts Mary's way as she is having eye surgery at Johns Hopkins on /Thursday morning. Right now, she is happily ensconced in a hotel near the hospital (it's outpatient) in Baltimore. Her surgery is around noon and then she has to go back the next day (Friday) so she's staying at the hotel. I hope she can take a nice nap when she comes home from the hospital tomorrow.,

Winter continues to clobber us on the head (ok, not as much as Boston) but we're having record cold tomorrow and Friday. It's supposed to be 50 degrees on Sunday and it would be nice to open the garden door and let some fresh air in.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish Mary well. Is it cataract? Danny had cataract surgery 2 weeks ago and is doing great. Whatever the surgery is, I wish her the same success as Danny had. She is at one of the best. Good luck Mary...
Stephanie

Mary said...

Thanks Stephanie.bessentially they're redoingvthe cataract surgery I had a year and a half ago, replacing the lens with a different one because the previous one irritated my eye. Can't wait til it's done
Pat found me the perfect hotel and talked me into staying over which was a great idea.

Melissa said...

Thinking of you Mary and wishing for you a nice rest and good results with your surgey😊