Monday, March 23, 2015

One Procrastination Item Done

Right before I went into the hospital, I had ordered a sofa which never got delivered. Periodically the delivery company would call me and I told them I have no room for it since the bed is now in my living room, which is true.

Well, today I finally called the company (Overstock.com) which is separate from the delivery company. I have to say they were extremely nice. So it will be taken care of, and I get a credit on the sofa, less $140 to ship it back from the delivery company to Overstock which I think is fair.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Nice to hear a good customer service story... And it's always good to knock something off your "to-do" list!

Barbara said...

That must be a relief to cross that off the list! $140 seems like a high price, but at least you got credit for the rest.