Monday, March 2, 2015

What I'm Reading


I don't think I've read a book currently on the New York Times best sellers list in ages, but this is one. When I was looking for something the other day, I came upon a $50 gift card from two Christmases ago and decided to gift myself with some books. This is one of them. I had read a bunch of good reviews about it -- it's reminiscent of Gone Girl.... so far, two different narrators and I have to say it's a page turner.

In the meantime, I've been thinking of gratitude, and today I was most grateful that Ana came and took out a slew of boxes, recylcing, garbage, etc. and then cleaned my apartment.

Can I convince myself to be grateful for winter and snow? Will I be bitching about the heat any time soon? More snow this week... in fact, two separate storms coming our way. One good thing is that it means we won't have a drought.

No comments: