Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Thanksgiving Eve

I'm about to make a list of what I have to take with me tomorrow so nothing gets accidentally left in the refrigerator. I was assigned to bring appetizers and after researching the Internet for way longer than I should I took the somewhat easy way out and am bringing fresh shrimp. Got cocktail sauce to go with it and will add horseradish to spice it up. I am hoping my hosts like horseradish as much as I do.

Also bought an expensive can of WHOLE cashews, and some great sausage to go with the hosts' cheese tray. Car is picking me up at 1:30 tomorrow so I can have a relaxing morning.

I don't know if it's my age or the times we live in, but it seems people I know are way more grateful and sentimental than years past. Had some lovely conversations with friends today.

Hope you all have a great day -- and send PHOTOS!!

ps... along those lines of sentimentality, this has always been one of my favorite quotes;


No comments: