Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Time-Warner's Useless "Virtual Assistant"

I typically have been going to Time Warner's (my cable provider) website for TV listings. For the past week or so, that part of the site has been down, shows nothing and I went just now to see if it were working again; it wasn't but I was prompted to ask the "Virtual Assistant" so I typed in my question. Here's how it went:

Ask TWC:
Hello, I am a Virtual Assistant here to help you with many of your questions. Please type a question below.
    what' s up with your tv listings? Is it the site? Haven' t had them in days.
    Ask TWC:
    I see that you are asking about Internet. I have found some related questions (FAQs), but did not fully understand your question.
    Please try rephrasing your question or clicking one of the related FAQs.
    Did you mean:
    • Why is my TWC TV App not working?
    • How do I troubleshoot my phone issue?
    • What is my local channel lineup?
    • Where can I find info on the SEC Network?
    • Will I have to pay an early termination fee if I move?
      TWC' s website: are TV listings broken?
      Ask TWC:
      I'm sorry, I didn't get that. Please rephrase your question.
      Did you mean:
      • Why is my TWC TV App not working?
      • What is my local channel lineup?
      • Where can I find info on the SEC Network?
      • How do I download or print a copy of my channel lineup?
      • What if an outage is impacting all my services?
        TV listings on TWC Website

        1 comment:

        Melissa said...

        I know I should not be laughing but I can't help itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚