Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

With temperatures approaching 70 degrees, it doesn't feel like Christmas. Still walking with a cane, I am afraid of ice and snow and since it's supposed to be in the high 60s on Christmas day, I said to Mary I may be able to stop worrying that I'll have to walk to the snow to get to the car to go to my sister's house on Christmas. Check that one off the worry list.

So here are some flowers I received from a client... this bouquet is so fragrant that I can smell them 15 feet away. You can't really see it in the photo, but the glass container is bright red glass.


Have all my presents wrapped so I'm getting there!

Finished my one book. Work-work hasn't seemed to end yet. I feel like last week I churned out more work every day than I had in a long time... everyone seemed rushed... let's get this out before Christmas. I was thinking things would slow down but so far no... maybe tomorrow.

No comments: