Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Night

Not much to report. I've been swamped with work and just grinding it out all week. Today I had my monthly Gracie's lunch with Barbara and I was sorry when she was leaving. This time it seemed the time went by too fast. Like with most of my friends, we never, ever run out of things to talk about -- just keep talking about every imaginable topic. She came at 1230 and she left just at 2 and it didn't seem long enough.

Oh well... let's see. My other Barbara -- this one is Barb -- called me all excited that she had been interviewed in Central Park by the local news station asking her her opinion of Sunday being the first day of Spring and also a snow day. We're supposed to have "spring snow" on Sunday. Glad I'm not going anywhere. I instantly turned on ABC for the local news, but we missed it. I even hung out past the 5 pm news to the 6 pm local news with no such luck.

I'm going to my sister's house for Easter day, and I just made the car reservation yesterday. Easter snuck up on me this year. I've yet to figure out how it's determined which day Easter falls each year.

So that's it for now. Hope all are doing well.

No comments: